Erickcek, Adrienne L.
ContactOffice: 288 Phillips Hall
Web page: https://physics.unc.edu/~erickcek
- Ph.D. Physics, California Institute of Technology, 2009
- MASt, Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, University of Cambridge, 2004
- A.B. Physics, Princeton University, 2003
- 2013-present: Assistant Professor, UNC – Chapel Hill
- 2009-2013: Postdoctoral Fellow & CIFAR Global Scholar (2011-13), Canadian Inst. of Theoretical Astrophysics and Perimeter Inst. of Theoretical Physics
Theoretical cosmology: dark matter, the early Universe and inflation, dark energy, alternate theories of gravity, the cosmic microwave background.